Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another new Trick


So last night steven and Maclyn were in the living room and I was in the kitchen and Steven ran to do something and he yelled for me to check on Maclyn and this is what I found. TADA! haha.
Scarey but so cute, when Steven told me to check on him all I could hear was him playing and babbling and I went in and he had climbed up and was playing with his book. Now we know we cannot leave pillows around the couch, tricky little guy!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh Celeste, Maclyn surely is a fart smeller??? I mean smart feller! They grow up all too fast. I had some friends tell me that and I never really believed what they said...now look at me... My baby is going to have a baby. Watch out you two...time passes too fast, enjoy all of the moments with Maclyn. -toodles- Sheila

Joanne said...

that is cute and look at his hair. wowoeee. good for him.

Andrea Gilberg said...

i love your blog, it is so cute. maclyn is getting so big, they grow up so fast.