Steven*Celeste*Maclyn*Briggs
Your family photos look so good. Maclyn looked like he had fun. I miss you guys already.
I love them Celeste...they did a really good job. You guys are the perfect little family. Thanks for sharing. -toodles- Sheila
those are beautiful! can I have a copy of one at some point in time? good job. was that at walmart?
your pics turned out cute. i totally didnt even notice that you had your braces off this weekend. sweet.
Hey, I was thinking something was different... you didn't have your braces.. :) you look great! Cute pics too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your family photos look so good. Maclyn looked like he had fun. I miss you guys already.
I love them Celeste...they did a really good job. You guys are the perfect little family. Thanks for sharing. -toodles- Sheila
those are beautiful! can I have a copy of one at some point in time? good job. was that at walmart?
your pics turned out cute. i totally didnt even notice that you had your braces off this weekend. sweet.
Hey, I was thinking something was different... you didn't have your braces.. :) you look great! Cute pics too!
Post a Comment