

So I decided to be crafty today and bake these cute cup cakes. It took forever but look how cute. I got the idea from bakerella.blogspot.com, she was just on the Martha Stewart show making these. I dont like how they taste. They are pretty rich but the kids love them, and steven got a sugar high from them. What you do is bake a cake and cumble it up and mix it all with a container of cream cheese frosting so its gooey like cookie dough. go to bakerellas blog if you want the recipe. Anyways I was proud of my work and thought I would share. cya





4 comments:
Wow, you amaze me girlfriend... you are going all Martha Stewart on me...or is it going bakerella???
Sugar High...that's what I could use sometimes, but I just keep trudging along with the healthy stuff just so I can loose a few pounds. Did your Mom & Dad tell you I ran into them in Wally World? Your Mom is a skinny chick... I will be too, some day.
toodles, Sheila
wow You are the woman!! I am impressed and so wanting to try it... when I get my baking mojo back. I would love to come over for a bite though!!!
Wow, yummy! Those look good! I want some.
Post a Comment