Friday, June 20, 2008

Keeping cool Inside






Well the weather is rediculous and we have been locked in the house so much,maclyn needed to do something fun. So when I washed him off from his lunch he just started to splash in the water, so I just sat him in the sink for a few minutes and he loved it. I thought these pictures were so cute!

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

the sink is a great place to play when you're little... i won't attempt it though. love the photos & the new post. ToOdLeS, ShEiLA

Camrin said...

So fun. The sink in a favorite place to play at our house too. :) I love all the pictures. Maybe one of these days we will have to go to the park together. My kids totally love it there.

Joanne said...

that is awesome! so fun. I would give my kids ice cubes to play with in a plastic bowl and away they play. I can't believe you did 3 new posts and i'm just seeing them now. That picture of Maclyn with the popsicle is sooooo Kami. their expressions are the same. we love cousins!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Cute pics, I havent bloged in forever. Anyways, looks like fun.

tHe BuNkeRs said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks amazing! How fun to have everything looking so great. Little M is so cute. We should get together sometime-if you have a free day give me a call!