Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Kitchen is COMPLETE.. almost



before



after So I believe it's been about three weeks, and my kitchen is now finished, man it was a lot of work, but well worth it. I wish I had taken more photos of what it looked like before, oh well.
We had pink counter tops and our cupboard doors and drawers were chipping and our sink was a nasty old white one and so we just decided to replace EVERYTHING, and I'm so happy we did that. We still have to put the knobs on the drawers and stain the concrete where we took out the island, so don't mind the big ugly white spot in the middle of my kitchen BLAH. so here's some before and after photos. cya




6 comments:

Joanne said...

that is the nicest colour!!! i love it and it will look fabulous once it is all put together. You are a supastar to do all of that work.

Camrin said...

Celeste-
It's Camrin Park from the ward.
Wow! What a small world. It is fun to see your blog and what you have been up to with fixin' up your house. Looks like a lot of work. You have done a great job. Hope you are having a great summer. See ya on Sunday.
Camrin
if you get bored you can check out my blog brandonparkfamily.blogspot.com
P.S. You have great taste in backgrounds. :)

Camrin said...

P.S. do you care if I add you to my list of friends?

Unknown said...

it's looking good! You wanna come do my house??? :)

ShEiLa said...

Awesome Job you guys! I bet you are so glad that it is done. (almost) It looks very cute. I also noticed that you changed the look of your blog... silly Celeste.
You're remodeling everything. I get to babysit Maddy all day Saturday. Jenni & Yvette are going to have their nails done Sat @ 11. Jennifer's birthday is tomorrow and Stew is taking her out for a few hours. Capri will be with her Dad... Maybe you will have to come see me & hang out with us. (Yvette & Me) toodles, Sheila
ps. Miss you Celeste & Mac-Attack too... and even Steven.

Unknown said...

By they way, It's totally fine that you put my link on your blog... :) your funny!