







Today is the 4Th of July and Bunkerville had their celebration down at the park. Well at 5am or so the fire truck went around and did a wake up call so Maclyn and I ran out there and he just stood and watched in awe. Then at 8 The races started and there were a few wipe outs so that was fun to watch, they had a free raffle with some great prizes and then free snow cones, cotton candy, and drinks. while that was going there was an egg toss and watermelon eating contest. a dunk tank and the splash park along with the fire trucks water hose. so there was lots to do and Maclyn loved all of the water and the cotton candy. Also a couple of guys in town own para gliders or something like that, anyways they flew over the kids playing in the water and dropped parachutes with bags of candy, i thought that was so cool. What a morning. We got home and Maclyn was OUT. So far our 4Th of July has been pretty fun, tonight we will go see the fireworks yahoo.





3 comments:
Maclyn will be on a sugar high all day with snowcones & cotton candy.
I am not worried about him getting a nap... but what about you Celeste? Ü Your splash park looks like tons of fuN. My foot/toes have been real sore today... so I am just kicking back & relaxing.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
what fun.. I would love to have been there with you but we live on the other side of the island of america and it won't happen. Maclyn totally reminds me of Kami. they would sooo get along. What a funny boy. happy belated 4th of july to y'all!
I remember the 4th of July celebrations in Bunkerville. Mom used to take us every year. That was so much fun. Do they still do the races?
Post a Comment