I just have to share that
Maclyn is doing so good with his walking. Last night he took 9 big steps. And today he was just playing with the
TV and turned around and walked to the couch.
I'm so excited. Everyone always says... oh you always want them to walk but when they do you'll be hating it. So I guess I will
have to find out for myself, because I
really am looking
forward to it, we were in Lowe's on Saturday and he did not want to be in the cart anymore, so I let him out and he was crawling all over that black dirty floor, so I'm ready for the walking.
1 comment:
I can't believe it! Yesterday when I went to the hardware store with Tony... I saw a shopping cart for kids and since that is how Stewart learned to walk... I thought Maclyn needs one of those. But I guess he doesn't he is doing it all on his own.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
Post a Comment