


This weekend Steven,Maclyn and I went up to Utah.
We stayed in American fork Friday night with our friend Becca and the next morning She and I went to her salon and she chopped and colored my hair for me. YAHOO.
Then right after that we headed up to Steven's uncle's house in Park City and he started stevens dental work. A couple of hours later came my dental work, He was so fast and so pain free he was the best dentist I have ever ever ever been to and we are so greatful for him to take care of us... and on a Saturday. Then after that we did a little shopping in park city's outlet mall it was pretty fun but we were both exauhsted and hungry and couldnt eat because we were still puffy, maclyn was really good though thank goodness.
We were able to go to the Hogle Zoo the next day, Maclyn didnt really care, he liked the giraffes and thats about all that he even payed attention to, he was too busy watching all of the kids around him. After that we headed to a friends baby blessing in SLC and then stayed in American Fork, we got food poisoning from Panda express and will never eat there again. Yesterday we headed home and here we are, very happy to be home and not living out of a suit case and are in our own beds.






4 comments:
I like your hair. I was thinking you were going to do something DRASTIC... so imagined way short... this is a very nice length. Sorry it took me so long to get to blogging today.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
cute hair!! I so want to get mine chopped and soon! Looks like you had fun and don't we all love Uncle paul???
looks like you guys had fun...excpet for the sickness... I chopped my hair too, yours looks cute!
fun, week. I love your hair. It will be a nice change for a while.
ps. I'm pregnant
Post a Comment