Friday, November 7, 2008

8

The Great 8

8 shows I like to watch

1. Ellen
2. Oprah
3. Greys anatomy
4. prison break
5. news
6. John and Kate plus 8
7. The Bachelor and Bachelorette
8.So you think you can dance

8 restuarants I like to eat at

1. Sweet tomato
2. Olive garden
3. Taco bell/time
4. Pizza hut
5. Subway
6. costco snacks mmmm
7.
8.

8 things that happened today

1. shower
2. played outside with Maclyn
3. e-mailed
4. made lunch
5. found out im getting half of my counter tops replaces for free YAHOO! go me.
6. Burned dvd's
7. watched tv
8. blog

8 things I am looking forward to

1. My new counters- even though they are still fairly new anyways
2. the weekend
3. Maclyn's teeth to come in
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. 4pm news to TRY and win ellen tickets AGAIN
7. Steven to get home from work
8. My big pimple to go away and my fried hair to become healthy

8 things on my wish list

1. Steven to have a better job (one with benefits,insurance)
2. to be debt free
3. a bigger house
4. to go to ellens show
5. Maclyn to be healthy
6. the stray cats to go away
7. to be skinny and stay that way
8. steven to work 10 hr days rather than 5- 8 hr days, I want MY fridays back. boo hoo

8 people I am tagging

1. Joanne
2. Mom
3. Danyel
4. Diana
5. Andrea
6. Tiffany
7. Jamie
8. Ashley

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Isn't it hard thinking of these things when you are put on the spot? I think so.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ShEiLa said...

Yipee!
You finally did your CraZy 8's TAG from my Nov 7th post. So glad you did... you didn't finish them all though. (really it doesn't bother me... just giving you a hard time.)
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa