
So after my post the other day about what a week we had been having My friend Ashlee B. felt bad and was the sweetest girl in the world and showed up at our house that evening with a cookie sheet FULL of ready to bake homemade rolls. Thank you again Ashlee.
This is the 2nd time she has done such sweet things for my family. When Maclyn had his surgery she made us dinner the night we got home and what a yummy dinner it was and such a help.
Now I feel like such a slacker because 1. I havent done anything nice for her and 2. I dont really do things like that for anyone. But she definitly makes me want to do acts of kindness like this.
I must say the rolls are already gone and they were soo yummy and smelled sooo good and now I need to learn to make home made bread and rolls because Steven loved them.
p.s I know your probably all thinking the rolls look a little uncooked on the sides. yes im a tard and took them out too soon and had to put them back in for a couple more minutes, no it was not ashlee's mistake. me me me :)





2 comments:
yummy! Those look way good! Who is Ashlee B?
These look delish!
They remind me of my Mother's rolls. Yummy for sure.
ToODLeS.SheiLa & MaDiSon
Post a Comment