Monday, June 1, 2009

Rock/sugar candy


Had some fun making these and messing with the colors.

I am making these for Maclyn's birthday and don't they look fun?

I should have made them about 2 days ago, because the longer they sit to solidify the better. but they start to in about 1 hour.

wish me luck on how they turn out.

I will post pictures on the finished product... ,maybe ha ha- they could end in disaster.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You need to post recipes too, Celeste! :)
As for the nasty taste in my mouth...it always happens when I'm pregnant. I just hope it goes away soon, it's starting to get old.

Camrin said...

looks like fun! my kids would love this!

Andrea Gilberg said...

celeste, will you leave a comment on Ashleys blog and tell her to add me. well if she wants i guess :) gilbergfamily@gmail.com. thanks