Why in the world does everything have to happen all at once.
It's someone else's turn I think.
Friday Maclyn woke up with a fever, I gave him some tylenol, he played, took a nap and woke up with an even higher fever, I gave him more tylenol and about an hour later he started throwing up, he was so sad and threw up 3 times. Poor little guy. he had his next dose of tylenol and went right to sleep and stayed in bed until about 10 am and was happy and healthy again, Im guessing it was the heat or 24 hour flu but Im so happy it is over.
That same day ( Friday) Steven came home from work and said the jeep is acting up and it's not just one problem it's 2 or 3 or more, there's something up with the gas line, electrical and the check engine light has been on and if you run the a/c then it die's ahhh. SO that means when he drives to work in vegas every other day, he takes our only working car so that makes it no fun for Maclyn and I.
THEN. Yesterday after Steven got home from work I ran to the store and came home and the house was 85 degrees. steven said the ac got really loud and then just stopped working. grrrr it was so dang hot in our house.
Luckily we had a swamp cooler that we were able to run for a while to get the house down to like 78. They are working on it now and by the time I get home it should be fixed I hope.
anyways, just thought Id share our bad luck. can any of you beat that? haha
CALLED to SERVE
16 years ago





4 comments:
Oh man that all sucks, hope your luck gets better. I wish we could be in bunkerville to see everyone. Anyways, happy late birthday to maclyn.
you poor poor people. seriously. I'm glad to say that I had NOTHING to do with those things!!! keep smiling it's bound to get better.
That sucks but how's this? The 24 hr flu swept thru everyone in my house even guests from youngest to oldest. It didn't all happen at once. It was one day at a time so continuous puking and people moaning and groaning daily for over a week. My girls went to their dad's, and I thought it was over and then it hit the biggest baby of all, Mr. Bill. And so.....I feel lucky and afraid that it skipped me and only me. Maybe it's coming tomorrow?? I hope not. So poor Maclyn that is exactly what happened to Jamison. But it was over and done with fast. Be glad you cats cannot contract it. :)
And our AC died not long ago too and a teenager rear ended my Pilot texting. LOL..... Is this good??? :) I'm not making this up.
Post a Comment