
Maclyn loves anything made out of this material, not sure what it is but he has tons of blankets like this and when I pulled out the tree skirt I think he remembered it from last year and did this, and continued doing this through out the whole holiday season. when we put the christmas stuff away he kept going back into the spare room and grabbing the skirt and then when we put the tree away he was heart broken, he kept saying, where ho ho go. and he found the tree in the box and untaped and opened it a million times before we got it put in the attic. christmas was pretty fun this year with him! next year might be chaos. a 3 yr old and a 9 month old, I doubt my ornaments will survive, they barely did this year.





1 comment:
I totally forgot to say I have a photo like this... but with our cat.
ToOdLeS.
ps. Tony says...
I don't see any photos of the Mamma. I wanna see the Mamma.
Post a Comment