




This year was so much fun.
We had family down from Utah and lots of kids for Maclyn to play with.
He had a blast
He played for days and then on Sat. evening they all got to color eggs, Maclyn looked like he had alien hands, green and blue, I didn't get any pictures though and I'm kicking myself.
Sunday morning my Aunt Carol called and invited my whole fam. to go over to her place ( Kenyon's back yard) to have breakfast with their huge Leavitt clan. Right after that we had an Easter egg hunt at my moms, the eggs had money and lots of candy, Maclyn got to go first until he got a few eggs then they let a few more kiddos go at the next age, and so on. Maclyn thought it was so fun and we had fun watching and helping him, I cant wait till next year. Maclyn found an eggs with 5 bucks in it and one with 2 bucks and then two with a dollar in each, he's a rich boy. Then he found his Easter basket and had so much fun going through it and even posed for pictures. I was so shocked how different he was this year from last. Well I knew my mom had a basket for him but thought it was just something small, so I did my own basket, well hers was HUGE and was plenty so I had to wait till we got home and let him find his 2ND basket, spoiled boy. had I known how much she did for him I wouldn't have gotten anything, oh well . so we got home and he found his 2ND basket, he was so busy Sunday playing with all of his new stuff. I got Briggs a little basket too, with a few outfits and a stuffed chick. I couldnt not get him anything on his very first easter. I cant wait till next year.





2 comments:
You will have to come and get the pictures I got of Maclyn's alien hands!
I sure loved snuggling your little Briggs last night... and having Maclyn tease and play with Giggles.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment