

Last weekend Maclyn got to go to his cousin Kaysha's 7Th birthday party. They had lots of fun playing in the water at the park and cake and presents, then came the fun pinata. Maclyn got to go first because he was the youngest. he was so excited and got to take a few swings. Then it was the big girls turns. They were all blind folded and Maclyn thought one of them was finished hitting, and she was... but got confused so took another swing and unfortunately Maclyn was right there and her last swing was to his head, talk about scary. he didn't get hit that hard but hard enough to hurt him and scare him and make him cry and have a huge bump and bruise on his head. I felt so bad. but he got over it. I should have taken a picture of it, it was ugly. but Maclyn was kind of embarrassed and didn't want anyone touching it.





3 comments:
I can hardly believe Kaysha is 7... my niece Emelie is the same age (March 25)and I have a hard time with that one too.
Ouch! Maclyn watch out when a pinata is flying in the air and a bat is swinging.
ToOdLeS.
poor Mac a lyn hope he isn't too traumatized by the whole pinata incident of 2010!!!!
Sounds a bit scary!! Mac and Briggs are pretty cute boys!!! Here is the website I used to make Bens' cake... it was super easy minus it taking most of the day!! http://www.howdini.com/howdini-video-7074034.html
Post a Comment