Tuesday, June 1, 2010




The other day I needed to do a couple of things and Briggs didn't want to just lay down so I remembered I had Maclyn's play mat stored away and pulled it out, Steven said, ohhh he's too young for that, and I said shhhh it's worth a shot. boy was Steven wrong. Briggs loved it, as you can see in these pictures. the flowers light up back and forth with music and Briggs was going back and forth with his eyes trying to catch the flower that had the light it was so funny. he enjoyed laying there for at least 10 min. :)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

he is so cute and that HAIR holy cow! what fun pictures.

ShEiLa said...

He definitely has hair...
and I haven't seen him have a bad hair day yet.

Celeste he is a cute little bugga.

ToOdLeS.

eyun said...

That is one CUTE baby!! (Shar)