Wednesday, September 1, 2010

holy smokes
















It's been too long.





We went to NYC,and then moved to Idaho and finally have Internet again.





So just for starters I just have to share these cut pictures of the fun Maclyn had playing in the mud... nearly a month ago. I played with him too and I have to admit, I had fun too, Even when Maclyn threw a ball of mud into my eye and my mouth, He thought he was going to be in trouble but all I could do was laugh. Then when it came time to go inside I wanted a picture and he was being such a punk about it, he ran around our car and house for about 10 minutes dodging the camera, I did end up with my pictures but my car ended up with body paint all around it, and it stayed for well.... about a month lol.





2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

YOU lady have been one busy blogger getting all caught up. I love it!!!!

ToOdLeS.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Looks so fun!!