After being here only 2 weeks I made a trip home with the boys, yes we were already home sick, But I had several dr.'s appointments for the boys and I and was not going to wait. so it was a great excuse to head back home, Maclyn was so excited and wouldnt even leave Grandma's house, we slept there the whole week, kinda weird since our house is just around the block. oh well we had lots of fun, after a week we decided we should head back home to see dad and see how he was handling school.
My parents werent comfortable with me doing the 11 hour drive back by myself so my mom came back with me.
She was a great help and was only supposed to stay about 3 days but ended up getting to stay for a week. Maclyn had a very hard time when she and her ride ( Robbie,Stevie, and Kaysha) were leaving, he wanted to go so bad and really thought he was going. so when he cried, of course it made me feel bad.
While we were visiting Bville we decided that Mr. Briggs was in dire need of yet another hair cut (#2) at only age 6mo. crazy! But he was getting annoyed by it all, first we had to cut his bangs back in Aug. it was just in his eyes and driving him nuts, I was sad, he looked like a china man, or Steven said one of the stooges lol poor little guy.
then a few weeks later he ended up with two long ... super long pig tails on each side and started looking like an orthodox Jew lol. so we had to take care of it and just buzzed it all one length, I loved it but it made me sad because he looked COMPLETELY different, all of his dark long hair was now short and very light. boooo. so here's a fun picture of before and after.





1 comment:
Briggs is getting so big... I hardly recognize his baby self.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment