Welcome to the Innis family blog!
I have been wanting to start this up for months now, and now that I have we will see if I actually keep up on it. Steven and I have been married for 3 and 1/2 years.
Our little guy Maclyn will be 10 months old on the 1st of april.
We just bought our own home in August and have been keeping very busy with renovations.
I will try my best to keep this up to date. so have fun and I look forward to keeping up to date with you all.
CALLED to SERVE
16 years ago





2 comments:
yayayyy I love blogs and I love that you now have one. Keep it up=they are sooo addicting and you have to comment! the comments are the best. I can't wait to see pics of Maclyn.
Way to go Celeste...it's about time girlfriend. Just remember you don't have to have a picture everytime you post...it's fun just hearing about what you hae been up to. You go girl!!! -toodles- Sheila
Post a Comment