Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yay for Maclyn

Maclyn got his THIRD tooth today, hooray for teeth.
still no pictures up yet sorry gals :)

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I just can't believe how fast he is growing...maybe if I visisted more it wouldn't seem so unbelievable right. I'll be in Mesquite the next 2 days...you pick girlfriend. Congratulations Maclyn!!!

Joanne said...

i want pictures I want pictures. okay I can be patient. I'll show you Kami's teeth if you show me Maclyns!

Andrea Gilberg said...

I love that you have a blog now. Welcome to the bloging world. Sometimes it comsumes my life.... but anyways, I will be down there on sat. so if your not doing anything stop by my grandmas. anyways. glad you have a blog

Unknown said...

Hey... I'm glad you have a blog.. it'll be fun to see what's happenin' with you guys... even though we don't live that far from each other :) That's sad huh :( :)
Anyway, Can't wait to see more!