Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day












So This is my first mother's day and look what I got from Steven and Maclyn. An elliptical

How awesome! Now I can try to loose some weight and get into shape. Maclyn likes it too.
My mom gave me that relaly pretty flower, I hope I dont kill like I usually do. Thanks mom.

And The wall hanging's are what I made for steven's mom and my mom. how fun!





3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Cool gift they got you Celeste.
I love the ones you made for your mom & mom-in-law. Too crafty you are! It was great running into you at Smith's the other night. Glad to know I wasn't losing my mind & that you were there afterall.
toodles, Sheila

Joanne said...

cute stuff. I love my elliptical trainer too. we can be buddies!

Unknown said...

you lucky girl... I want an elliptical so bad...Cute things you made too!