Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random things












So I have really been slacking on my posts lately, and everyone seems to do the " random post" thing. so why not!


Just some pictures of my brother's new baby. colt, I like to just call it a baby horse but he doesnt like that. anyways, she's like a giraffe she's got the longest legs.


Anyways. the other pictures are just some fun one's of maclyn that I never put on here. He is finally starting to stand alot more, He will be one on the 1st of June, he has more teeth trying to come in, so the last 2 weeks he has been grouchy. I think there are 2 or 3 on their way, who knows.


He is also reaching for the door knobs so who knows when he will be opening the doors, time to go buy the safety thingys, I cant even open a door with those door knob covers......


Oh yeah, and hopefully by the beginning of next week our kitchen will be completely FINISHED. We are getting new countertops, ours are PINK now and we hate them, we will get a new sink and I am painting the walls and the cupboard doors and drawers, I hope it turns out. I'll post pictures as soon as we are finished.


Have fun


1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I love the baby horsey... I love all babies, even animals. I guess when the safety thingy's go on the doors you will be locked in too. Your Mommy will have to come and let you out once in awhile. Ü
I can't wait to see the new kitchen. toodles, Sheila