




Yay for Maclyn. He is One now and is so much fun. He's still not walking but he stands alot and is getting brave, i'm sure it wont be long.
We had his little birthday party yesterday. He didnt care much about the gifts unless they were unwrapped, so kaysha and I opened them. I think Kaysha liked that. Maclyn got so many gifts for such a little guy and he stayed up till 11 last night playing with every one of them, he loves his new toys. He also got a new swing set for outside and he's going to love it, grandma and grandpa miller gave him that, they have one at their house and he always swings in his swing and loves it. He loved the cake yesterday and pigged out and tried to wipe his dirty hands on anyone that got close, it was pretty funny. anyways we love you maclyn.





2 comments:
cool party, cool cake and a cool one year old-how fast time flies eh? happy birthday Maclyn
Did you guys just keep the birthday party for your family? Like you, Steven, Maclyn? or was your Mom & Dad, Sister & brother there too??? What about Kaysha?
Love all the photo's Celeste.
I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Hopefully I will see you this week. toodles, Sheila
Post a Comment