Sunday, June 1, 2008

Maclyns FIRST Haircut.







Today is Maclyn's 1st birthday and He needed a haircut so bad, His hair was everywere and I liked it and thought he was such a cutie with shaggy hair but we figured what the heck and went ahead and cut it off, it grows back so why not. I think it turned out cute, just really short. He looks so different . He hated sitting in the chair and screamed for a few minutes until I asked for a sucker, then he didnt care what they did. he had hair all over his sticky hands and got it in his mouth, so when the hair cut was over we stripped him down and put him in the sink at the salon.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I cried the first time we cut Brayden's hair but then it is sooo cute- I love Maclyn's mohawk!

ShEiLa said...

Love little Mac-Attack and his new haircut! Happy Birthday Little Dude! toodles, Sheila