Oh sweetie... I am NOT positive. But I believe all husbands/men are pyros. That is why they love camping.(campfires) Some of them love running towards a fire. (firemen) Some are bullies!(let me explain...anyone else had a hubby that has poured gas on an anthill & set it on fire?) Fires just for fuN don't fly here in Moapa though. You have to have a stinkin permit to set anything on fire... even your farts! Ü ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
4 comments:
Oh sweetie... I am NOT positive. But I believe all husbands/men are pyros. That is why they love camping.(campfires) Some of them love running towards a fire. (firemen) Some are bullies!(let me explain...anyone else had a hubby that has poured gas on an anthill & set it on fire?) Fires just for fuN don't fly here in Moapa though. You have to have a stinkin permit to set anything on fire... even your farts! Ü
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
what a dork ( and I mean that in the nicest way possible) what a guy. at least he is cleaning up steven style! gotta love that.
Ok now I know how he started the fire behind his parents house......
nothin like starting out BIG !!!!!
Holy cow Steven, he cracks me up.
Ok now I know how he started the fire behind his parents house......
nothin like starting out BIG !!!!!
Holy cow Steven, he cracks me up.
Post a Comment