

So I woke up Thursday morning and could hear what sounded like a little stream under our house, so Kenyon,Ben,Uncle Cecil,Parley, and Steven...... (yeah it takes that many :) Thanks everyone.)
all were in my bathroom and finally found the leak and drilled a big ole hole in our concrete floor, fixed the leak and now we just have a hole...... I guess a rock was just rubbing against the pipe and it finally gave, thank goodness the water all ran from under the house to the middle of our front lawn. we now have a swamp there but its drying. anyways. we are leaving the hole open to be sure the leak will not happen again and then we will fill it in. as for now we have a box over it so Maclyn wont play in the dirt, which he really likes to do.





1 comment:
what a nightmare... it could have been worse so I am sure you have been busy counting your blessings.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
Post a Comment