Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home work

So yesterday I was just curious as to what our new car Kelly blue books at?
So I went on and we definitely got a good deal, a little over 1 thousand under blue book. sweet!
Then I thought I will go to the car max and auto trader web sites to see what they are selling our car for. well car max didn't have any that matched our mileage or year so I went to auto trader and they actually had our car same Vin same stock OUR car on their site that the Stephen wade Honda guy posted, it's also on Stephen wades web site as well............ I was shocked that it was still listed as for sale but even more shocked that our car was listed for 60o dollars LESS than we paid.
I was a little frustrated, even though we still got a good deal, so I called up our salesmen and told him about it to see what he thought, I emailed him the link.... because he couldn't find it (of course not) and he called me back and said to come in and they would re do our loan paper work for the lesser value. YAHOO.
Doing my homework helped us out. I am excited :)

2 comments:

QueenBeeKristie said...

Wow that's cool that they were kind enough to give you the lesser deal. Good job checkin' up on that ;)

ShEiLa said...

It pays to research things out. I am so proud of you. Don't mess with Celeste everyone... she will take you on any day... any place... any time. Especially if you are a car salesperson. Seriously why is it that some people try to make more than necessary when it comes to cars????
Once again... Way to GO giRLfrieNd!!! love your spunk.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA