Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun








Well On tuesday, Steven's Parents got in from Canada. We hung out here at home until Thursday morning and then all of us drove to park city ut for steven's cousins wedding. Thursday we got to relax in park city, we went for a walk in the oh so nice weather and got a little lost and had to cut through the golf course to get home. The weather was awesome. We had quite the thunder, rain storm that night and it woke everyone up.


Friday morning we got up and drove to Logan for the wedding at the Logan temple. It was beautiful and there were 23 weddings there that day and we saw, i think about 8 or 9 of the brides, it was packed. We took a few pictures and headed to the yummy luncheon. Then back to Park city to rest some more. Sat. we woke up and Steven helped a little around his uncle's house to get ready for the reception and then we took a drive and came back for the reception. it was soooo nice. yummy treats and great weather. it was actually cold and we stayed inside most of the time. Maclyn slept through the whole reception and woke up just in time for clean up and didnt go back to bed until after mid night. We headed home this morning and had to go the back way through provo canyon because parleys canyon was still closed from sat. due to construction. I have never driven the back way and I was so happy we did, it was beautiful. Now we are back here to this heat and are wondering why why why do we live here?
Stevens mom and dad fly back home tomorrow afternoon. We will miss them, it has been nice to have company and also so much help.


anyways here are a few pictures from the temple. Maclyn loved all of the flowers, dirt, and grass to play in on the grounds. He was sooooo good on the drive up and back too and of course was great while we were there.


7 comments:

Bia said...

You have a beatiful family! I'm from Brasil, and here today is a Dad's day.
Congratulacions, and sorry because my english is not so good.
:)

BuNksJuNk said...

Sounds like a great time! Go back up during the winter and you will remember why you live down here. :) I HATED the snow!

Danyel Heath said...

I love those pics they are so cute I wish I was up there the whether is so nice. I didn't want to come home from our trip. To answer your questions about Meg it happened to her tuesday night but I couldn't find her until right before my party thursday night. Bo and his dad took her to the emergency vet in St. George and it cost us $600.00. I know who's dog did it but we can't do anything about it cause she was in thier yard. By the time we found her she had a really bad infection.

ShEiLa said...

thanks for sharing...
one complaint, you didn't say you were going to Yvette's castle temple for the wedding???? It is so beautiful isn't it? I recognized it right away. Yvette wants to be married there. She has one of the pictures I took on her blog she calls it her temple.
Glad you enjoyed the weather.
Tell me? Why do we live in Nevada?
oh yeah, it is the job or the house... it certainly is NOT for the summer heat. Sure missed you!
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
ps. love the pic of Maclyn under the tree... he is so cute. Oh and loved your family pic too!

Unknown said...

Cute pics by the way....umm..yeah we should definitely go to the park when it starts getting cooler...I can't believe the summer is almost over and I had all these big plans to hang out! =) And Maclyn is just a little guy isn't he....Ammon is chunky and I'm not actually sure that he is 19 lbs, just guessing because at his 6 month check up he was 18 lbs....anyway, I'm not sure what you can do about getting him to eat more...make him eat meals when you eat, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and a few snacks in between. Does he just not want to eat anything???

Andrea Gilberg said...

Celeste, cute pics. Maclyn looks so cute. I bet the inlaws loved being there with him. Anyways, just here in good ol va trying to get settled in, I havent been online in forever.

Michajah said...

so i am going to be your daughter in-law...I am in love. dont tell ted i think i'll break it to him after the wedding...