



Okay, so I have been horrible about posting and my Mother in law let me know. Ha-ha.
Lots of things have happened and are going to happen so here's an update.
We have been having lots of fun stormy weather the last few weekends and so I will post some pictures of Maclyn playing in the wash next to our house, he loved it and got so mad when we brought him back inside.
His new fave. thing is to play in the toilet. its just like playing outside in the water. to him anyways.
We will be taking Maclyn to the ENT Dr. in Las Vegas on Thursday to find out when he will have his tonsils and adenoids removed. The Dr.'s here in mesquite want to do it now but cannot do it here in Mesquite until he is 3. so they are sending us to Vegas, so we really just need the doc in Vegas to look and then say when, hopefully it will happen before October. His tonsils are bigger every time we take him to the Dr. it's causing allot of problems for him/us. and nobody around here is getting much sleep. his breathing is really bad because of it and therefore he doesn't eat or sleep well and is always breathing through his mouth so he snores pretty loud.
On Saturday Maclyn and I went to my cousin Addie's bridal shower, while we were gone Steven cleaned out the water heater, he didn't put the cover back on over the nuts and wires yet because he was making sure it wouldn't leak, well when we got home Maclyn and I were in the Laundry room where the water heater is and maclyn was playing with the wires, he didn't get shocked because he was not grounded, he was standing on a towel, thank goodness. well I though Steven meant that it was hot as in heat not live so I went to feel it to be sure it didn't hurt maclyn to bad and BIZZZZZ. yeah it got me, lets just say it wasn't fun,it didn't feel good and I will never touch anything I'm unsure of again. it was scary.
wow this post is too long. I will save some for another day.





1 comment:
I can't believe how big he looks in these photos. Love the little wash photos... sorry you missed your DQ with the power outage & all. I am glad you survived getting knocked on your butt by the hot wires... guess you won't try that again. Once you have a jolt like that... you don't ever want to experience it again.
My mom used to say why do they call it being electrocuted??? It's more like electro-ugly!!!
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
Post a Comment