Tuesday, September 2, 2008

100 Facts About Me!
I copied this from my cousin Angela's blog. I am very bored while Maclyn is sleeping.


1. OCT.23rd is our 4 year anniversary
2. For the first year or so I got our wedding date and Steven's birthday confused.
3. I was adopted
4. My birth mother is my cousin
5. My middle name is Joyce
6. When I was little i NEVER wore shoes, I cant do that anymore, ouch
7. We are planning to move to Canada one day.......
8. Steven and I's wedding date changed about 5 times due to immigration.
9. I love the color green, pastel or baby green.
10. I love a clean house
11. I pick my toe nails and used to bite them :)
12. I am a worry wart
13. I am shy, it used to be worse
14. I love my baby boy and his daddy so so much
15. The diamond in my wedding ring was a gift from Steven's moms old wedding ring.
16. my nieces and nephews used to call me LA LA but grew out of it.
17. Kaysha used to say " eee go wi u wawa" that's, "me go with you la la. ha ha
18. My uncle Cecil calls me button and has for as long as I can remember
19. I am the baby in my family
20. I went to nail tech. school while pregnant with Maclyn.
21. the smells made me so sick I wanted nothing to do with it when I was finished, and still haven't done nails since.
22. Maclyn makes me laugh more than anyone
23. I love bike rides with Steven and Maclyn and walks too.
24. I was the captain of my high school drill team my senior yr.
25. I pick my finger nails
26. I am very grateful
27. I love pasta and pizza
28. I love soda but wont drink much because I gain a ton of weight
29. I am struggling to loose weight and worry I will be this way forever
30. I had diabetes while pregnant with Maclyn
31. We plan to only have one more child maybe next year.
32. We love our new home and love renovating it but are taking a brake finally
33.when I was younger and would come home from school or a friends I would yell my moms name as soon as I came in the door and would yell it until she called or came to me, if she didn't then I would run out and try to find her or call Grammy, I wouldn't stay home alone.
34. I took clogging when I was younger from a Wilson girl and how sad that I cant remember her name, clogging was my favorite.
35. I love sleep and want more at night
36. I don't know how to cook very many things and wish I could
37. I am afraid of heights
38. I am afraid of spiders and snakes and scorpions
39.Our honeymoon was at disneyworld and we want to go back when Maclyn is old enough to enjoy.
40. a softball shattered my nose when trying out for softball freshman year.
41. I always worry my teeth are going to go back the way they were before my braces
42. I didn't get any stretch marks while prego with Maclyn
43. I was hyper in high school
44. I get severe migraine's and cant jump on the tramp. because i will get one
45. I love crafts but I am no good at them
46. I had a mouse in my pants that I was wearing BLAHHHHHHH
47. i LOVE SALAD
48. I am afraid I will get diabetes again, I was miserable with it
49.I am very interested in heath care
50. I hated my nutritionist while prego. she made me cry
51. I want a fence so Maclyn can play freely outside
52. I cant wait for Christmas this year with Maclyn, last year he was only 6 mo.
53. I love snacks
54. I love most reality shoes esp. bachelor and bachelorette
55. Steven and I are hooked on TV shows like prison break,rescue me,lost,greys anatomy and house.
56. I stress about what to make for dinner almost every day
57. I don't like people that drive like idiots especially in small towns where children are playing.
58. my favorite soda is cherry or vanilla coke
59. Steven only wants Dr pepper from a can
60. I am bad about making our bed and Steven loves climbing into a nicely made bed :(
61. I don't like doing laundry or dishes but when I get going I enjoy it
62. When I was very young and I was at any store with my mom that had newspaper stands of pay phones I ALWAYS checked them for change and almost every single time there were quarters, lots of them, I was a rich little one.
63.I always shared and always made sure my brother and sister got a treat if I got one, but they didn't care if they got me one if I wasn't around.
64. I am so claustrophobic
65. but allot of times I sleep with my blanket over my head
66. I used to work at Dairy queen and jamba juice right after high school
67. then I worked at a clinic for 3 years and left to be a nanny
68. My mom is a nurse
69. my grandma just turned 92
70. I love the rain
71. I have two tattoos
72. I had my belly button and lip pierced as well
73. yes I went threw a cookoo stage, but got over it fast thank goodness
74. I think I have the calmest husband
75. I love spending time with my family and love family reunions
76. I hate 115 weather I want fall to be here
77. I always pay my bills on time
78. I miss my jeep!
79. I love typing and computers
80. I love teaching and playing with Maclyn
81. I wish I was a genius
82. I hate the wind
83. I look forward to getting our mail each day, how pathetic
84. I want to go to Hawaii and Disneyland soon, before I get pregnant again so we can take Maclyn and enjoy it all together
85. I look up to my cousin Kenyon and Marianne, their kids are well mannered
86. I would love to win a shopping spree somewhere
87.I need friends with little ones to play with Maclyn
88. I feel bad everyday that Maclyn doesn't interact with other children much
89. I love learning new things and showing them off
90. I want to wear my pre pregnancy clothes really bad
91. I love being a Mommy
92. I love being a wife to Steven
93.I don't like to read
94. My butt is numb from being here too long
95. I also love the office,my name is earl and 30 rock.
96. Steven thinks i have turrets and sometimes I do too
97. I dont like making people feel bad, I will think about it until its made right
98. I hate cobwebs and when they get on me, or a stray hair that you can never find
99. I choked on a burrito and had to go to the hospital
100. I love being with Maclyn and Steven and I hate when Steven is gone all day at work, Maclyn gets so excited when he comes home!

8 comments:

Camrin said...

Wow! I learned a ton about you. I have had a few people want me to do this post but...I think it looks hard. Thanks for sharing all these cool facts. :)

ShEiLa said...

i remember the burrito thing. scary.
this is the way i see it...
you were bored
but you haven't emailed me back...
oh girl you are in so much trouble.
so is Canada definite???
thought it was still a consideration... i am sad.
but i will visit you... where
BC???
e.mail me back... or else!!!!
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

ShEiLa said...

I can't believe you did all 100 things... I tried it once and got the 45. I should have been more bored when I did mine.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

ShEiLa said...

I think Elijah like a fresh made bed too... so i think Celestial allows Elijah to make it right before they go to bed. (i could be wrong... but that is what Morpheus told me.)
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

ShEiLa said...

Re: #96
just because you tend to have verbal outbursts... using swear words doesn't mean you have touretts syndrome... that just means that steven needs to help out more by cooking dinner so you have less stress.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
ps. am i on a roll? or what???

Jason and Tiff said...

I am exactly like you when you say that you can't stand it when people are mad at you and you think about it constantly until it is fixed. I guess in some ways, that is a good trait but it's always stressful too! Love you!

Unknown said...

you are too funny! There was a few things that I didn't know about you! I'm glad you did that! So, seriously are you guys gonna move to Canada???

cally said...

Oh geesh...don't move to Canada if you hate the wind. At least your burrito visits will be free.

You're fun.

I love Canada. Southern Alberta to be specific.