
So on Thursday we had to take Maclyn to the ENT in Las vegas to get him set up for surgery.
He will have his Tonsils and Adenoids out on monday the 15th of this month. So only in a few days. I am very nervous but he is going to feel so much better after, and maybe we will all get some sleep. They will do it in Vegas and he will stay overnight to be monitored, if everything goes well then we will get to come home early on tuesday.





5 comments:
I am so happy for you guys & Maclyn there is nothing tougher than a tiny one that just doesn't feel good and can't breathe.
Our family will send a little prayer to heaven for you all... especially MY Little Mac-Attack!
ToOdLeS.
Wow! so scary. You will probably wonder why you didn't do this earlier. I know that's what happened with us and little James. He got tubes in his ears and it has been heaven ever since. We will keep you in our prayers.
also, you have been tagged. Check out my blog for more details. :)
Wow! I hope everything goes well. Can I take you dinner on Tuesday?
Nope, we aren't leaving to go back to school. We both have online classes--Aaron is almost finished but I still have a bunch. Sigh.
You are really moving to Canada? When? Why? That's exciting!
I hope all goes well on Monday! We will keep you guys in our prayers.
I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. :) If you want, email me at winna4295@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to mine.
Post a Comment