Friday, October 24, 2008












Yesterday was our 4 yr anniversary.
Steven and I met here in Bunkerville in April of 03.
we were engaged in Feb. of 04
married on the 23rd of Oct. 2004 in the St.George temple.
I wanted to make this post fun... that didnt happen. Im so boring these days.
anyways it was fun to look back at those pictures and see how much we have changed. we used to be so skinny and young looking.
































































6 comments:

Joanne said...

In that first picture steven looks like wade. wow you are beautiful!!! happy anniversary

ShEiLa said...

Oh... I kept thinking you were married on Yvette's birthday... and it was the day before. Silly Me! I hope you had a Happy Anniversary. Tony said, So they have been married a year now. NOT!!! My silly boy... Maclyn is over a year old... 4 years weirdo!
Love you guys!!! Miss hangin out with you. Celestial is an Avon lady now... if you need anything please let me know.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLA

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys did look so young! Love the pics... you look pretty in all of them!

Diana said...

Happy Anniversary!

QueenBeeKristie said...

Happy Anniversary!