

This is what Maclyn does every night once daddy is home and has turned on the outside christmas lights. He just stares forever. When we are driving anywhere he loves if we stop infront of the decorated homes so he can check them out. it is so fun to watch him enjoy the holidays. When I was little it seemed like every single house would have at least a string of lights around it, you dont even get that now. your lucky to have a couple houses per street, that's sad. but Maclyn doesnt know any different and he is satisfied. Dont mind our tree. haha it looks so sad. half of my ornaments are in the box because I gave up trying to keep it nice. so the one's that were out stayed and they get brutally beaten every day by maclyn. he loves to stand on the chest there and pick pick pick. he has also watched me spread the limbs out and try to make it nicer, so he does it too. some are sagging clear down and some he has even folded. how nice :)
We had to shove the tree as far back into the corner as possible and he still squeeeezes his way back there, the other night he was behind it and unplugged the lights, well he tried to plug them back in and I guess his finger was touching the medal and he was zapped. he didnt like that, and now that I write about it, I dont think he has done it again. so thats good.
Anyways. were having alot of fun with him, watching old christmas cartoons and he loves it, he loves to dance to the christmas tunes and is just alot of fun.





4 comments:
that is so like our sad little tree and Kami does the same stuff, picking, pulling, eating, trying to plug in the lights. sigh. too much temptations for little people. it looks good tho! love the bike pic too
Christmas is for kids... but the adults find enjoyment watching them discover the magic for the first time. I am glad you are having fun.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
haha.. Maclyn is funny. I am excited to see him again. Maybe he will remember us since it hasn't been long. :)
By the way, I LOVE your background and new family picture! CUTE!
Post a Comment