Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures

A couple of weeks ago my cousin Angela was nice enough to go around town with us to take a few family photos, allot of them are just in action shots but that's what I wanted, they are real and they are fun. here are a few of my favorites, she took hundreds so I will be posting more, so caution yourselves for a picture overload :)










5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tag you're it!
Lucky 7 tag @ [http://2bsomebodyloved.blogspot.com/2008/12/lucky-7.html]

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. love all of your photos!

pss. miss you. i wonder when i will get to see you guys???

Camrin said...

Totally love all the family pictures. We really need to update our family photos. It never ends.
Okay we need to get together for real and let our kids play so we can play. I love making bows as well. Your are way cute. I think I could learn a few tips from you. You are quite the crafty girl. Let me know when and where and I am in for some fun.
Hope you guys are having a good Holiday Season!

Melinda said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the rest :)

Melinda said...

The Santa pictures were taken at the elementary school.
I took the Sisters Cucina off but I just added it back. Sorry. I just never really looked at it. But it's there again. :)

CANDICE said...

Cute pics.
I can't believe how big your little guys is getting. wow time flies.
Almost time for another one huh? You guys have a Merry Christmas.