
Finally I learned how to make hair clips and bows and I must say I am addicted.
I made these for my niece Tamarin for her birthday.
It was fun and took me a while and let me tell you, it's not easy making these with Maclyn running around trying to grab the glue gun or the wood burning tool, and the pins and so on. But he loved to try them on.
just thought I would share, plus my blog was in desperate need for an update.





3 comments:
thank you thank you thank you you crafty talented woman you! Tamarin is wearing the pink one , Brenna the red and black and Kami one of the clips and we LOVE them.
I love ribbon & bows.
Oh, I need to tell you that I love your family photo on the top of your blog. It would be perfect if Maclyn was looking forward and smiling.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
These are way cute! You should teach me how to make them when we come home! We are planning on getting there Christmas Eve during the day sometime. Is it still okay with you for us to stay in your extra room? Hope you guys are doing good. Is Maclyn feeling better?
Post a Comment