Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Maclyn having a bun,waiting for thanksgiving dinner/lunch.



So this year for thanksgiving we went to my cousins and had a yummy lunch with the usual family wich was great, I just wish there were more that could have been there. I love big holiday get togethers and hate it when people make exuses. When I was little all of our thanksgivings and christmas parties and even 4th of july were huge and each year they are dwindling away.
anyways it was a nice very rainy day and it was very relaxing. I found 20 bucks that day too yay for me.
I woke up early the next morning to do a little christmas shopping and watch the crazies mowing over eachother to save a buck haha. I however won myself a laptop computer how cool huh. Man Im getting lucky these days.
steven was kind enough to take Maclyn in the other room to play and let me sleep until after 10 woo hoo. well when I woke up Maclyn had very yucky eyes and they were getting worse so we took him to the E.R because the clinics were closed. sure enough he has PINK EYE. yucky. poor little guy has been pretty miserable. he has had this weird dry hacky cough too and a very nasty nose. we will get this figured out tomorrow though. My cousin Tiffany and her husband Jason stayed with us over the weekend because her parents have animals and Tiff is allergic so all she had to do was come down the street to our house to sleep and it was so nice having them. Also a big thank you to her husband jason for helping steven give Maclyn a blessing. Maclyn had a pretty tough night sat. and cried for about 3 hours.
Hope you all had a great Holiday.

9 comments:

ShEiLa said...

You won a freakin' laptop??? How do you rate. You found $20. Good for you. Will you find me $100? Please. Sorry there wasn't a big crowd... YOU should have come here. You get along so well with my crazy bunch and they all love you so much. We really need to plan a get together with the Innis, King & Stevens families.
I sure have missed you a bunch.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. I am gonna have to bring giggLeS to meet Maclyn. [see my blog]

ShEiLa said...

Oh, about Lil Mac-Attack...
I was so hoping that the surgery would fix everything and he wouldn't get sick anymore. Darn it! Pink eye is no fun either. I love priesthood blessing though... they saved my kids lives more than once.
Love ya!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Jason and Tiff said...

Celeste! You didn't tell us you won a laptop! Was that while we were there? That is way awesome! I hope that Maclyn gets feeling better. Poor guy.. He is so dang cute though. He was funny the way he would come up to Jason and I and then run away all shy. We will be coming home Christmas Eve so we can be there for the big family party. I too love the HUGE family get togethers and it makes me sad when its not everyone like it used to be. Anyways, I'm glad it was okay for us to stay with you. Thanks again. I had fun talking to you. Love you lots! See you soon!

Jason and Tiff said...

Celeste! You didn't tell us you won a laptop! Was that while we were there? That is way awesome! I hope that Maclyn gets feeling better. Poor guy.. He is so dang cute though. He was funny the way he would come up to Jason and I and then run away all shy. We will be coming home Christmas Eve so we can be there for the big family party. I too love the HUGE family get togethers and it makes me sad when its not everyone like it used to be. Anyways, I'm glad it was okay for us to stay with you. Thanks again. I had fun talking to you. Love you lots! See you soon!

Jason and Tiff said...

Augh! I just wrote you this long message on here and it didn't post! Sad! I can't believe you won a laptop! You didn't tell us that! Was it while we were there? That is way awesome! I hope that Maclyn gets feeling better. Poor guy.. He is so dang cute though! I loved how he would come up to Jason and I and then run away all shy. Thanks again for letting us stay with you! I'm glad you guys were okay with it. We plan on being there on Christmas Eve so we can make it for the BIG family party. I too love love love the family get togethers and it makes me sad when its not HUGE like it used to be. We would have been there for Thanksgiving but Jason had to work and I'm sad he had to but at least we got to come the next day. I hope you guys really don't mind if we stay there over Christmas. Thanks again! I had fun talking with ya! love you lots!

Jason and Tiff said...

haha.. I'm a dork.. sorry for posting like 3 messages.. I thought they weren't working.. Maybe I should learn to read the message at top that says "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval". Sorry, I had a tooth pulled today and am on lortabs.. thats my excuse! Love ya!

Andrea Gilberg said...

That sucks that maclyn has pink eye... looks like a lucky thanksgiving though, that would be nice.

CANDICE said...

I can't believe how big your boy is getting. He is so cute. I added you to my blog. So i guess we can keep up with each other. Seems how you live clear up the street. "LOL"

CANDICE said...

Ha HA HA. That is so fuuny, NO I didn't see you at wal-mart, I was in a hurry too I guarantee you I was, LOL I was glad to hear from you and glad you added me to your blog.