Tuesday, December 2, 2008

yay for December

So yesterday I decided I better start putting up decorations and the tree.
Since I bought our tree decorations 4 years ago I wasnt thinking about children and what they could do to them.
Yeah so it's been quite the chore trying to get the tree decorated, finally tonight I just pushed it back into the corner and put the rest of the ornaments where ever because no matter what maclyn is still going to get to them, he is going nutts its very fun and cute but he has broken a few and loves to throw the bulbs like they are balls. He has broken three of my snow globes and also got a hold of his stocking that I just bought and ripped it up. this kis is crazy.
He got some garland out of my storage box and shredded it up and bit the nose off from one of our snowmen. Ive been busy taking things from him.
Either way it's fun to see him so excited about the music and lights, even if I dont have any decor by christmas eve.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Time to put a fence around the tree... either that or take all the breakables off and replace them with plastic... or candy canes...NOPE not candy... he will open them all and eat long enough to get sticky. I like candy canes on my tree... you could get plastic ones. Isn't being a Mommy fun... especially when you gotta keep the kids away from the decorations.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa