Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nylon fun at Grammy's


HAHA, Maclyn is in love with nylons and my mom has the knee highs and he loves when she puts them on him, they go all the way up for his little legs but he walks around hunched over rubbing his legs up and down its so funny. We have joked about him being a drag queen LOL. That's mean, but a total joke.
Anyways, so we decided we wanted his nylons so we could put them over our faces, I dont know if anyone has ever done this but if not you really should, buy a cheap pair and you will die laughing. it is so hilarious, it just squishes every part of your face and you look rediculous. My brother and his girlfriend shaynee did it and we got pictures of them and maclyn but we didnt think about pictures when steven,my mom and I did it. I guess that means we will have to do the nylon party again. Just writing about it makes me crack up remember how hard we were laughing at eachother and how Maclyn reacted.





4 comments:

Joanne said...

that is hilarious. I've never thought of doing that with my kids but what a fun "party"

ShEiLa said...

Boy its 'feast or famine' with you girlfriend.... several posts at once or none at all.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ShEiLa said...

Is this what you do for fun in
B-ville?

hahahaha!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Danyel Heath said...

that doesn't even look like Robbie and shaynee looks like a pig!!!! hahaha