

Last month my cousin Lorin's wife had a baby shower for their little girl Lily, who should be here any day now! can't wait.
These are some of the things I made for her.
I do not know how to sew but my mom was patient and kind enough to teach me the basics.
I figured a burp cloth would not be too hard and it really wasnt, I thought they turned out pretty cute and I love the decorative stitching.
I made the bows with the little lady bug holder, Lily's room is lady bugs so how perfect.
I love how the paci clips turned out, some of you probably didnt even know what they were. I hope everything holds together haha.
Anyways just thought id share my some what crafty side.






5 comments:
You are so talented! I think everything turned out way cute!
So sorry to hear about your hubby! Hopefully he finds work fast! The stress of no job is not anything I would wish on anyone! Good Luck!
i am lovin' those paci clips - I bet they all loved them; great sewing job for your first time. you are awesome!
Very Cute!!! I need to take lessons on making bows from you now. Those turned out so good! :)
Cute stuff!! You are quite crafty!! I need to learn to do burp cloths...those are cute!!
You did so good.
I will call you Martha.
(as in Martha Stewart)
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Post a Comment