Monday, May 25, 2009

Story of our life

So a month or so ago our washer started acting funny, It decided to stop draining/agitating. so that was that, we weren't too surprised because it was old and used and free.
So then my grandma gave us her old one, she didn't know it had rusted while sitting outside though and I was not about to tell her, she would feel bad. so then......... a family from our ward were kind enough to give us an extra one they had, old but worked good. I was able to finally do a load of laundry at my house last weekend, I have never been so excited to do that LOL.
well I went to do a load last night and hmm no drainage. grrrr we tried everything, it would agitate but not drain. so now were back to square one AGAIN. seems like it fits perfect with our life these days right? so I'm posting because if ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYBODY GIVING AWAY AN EXTRA WORKING WASHER WE WILL GLADLY TAKE IT OFF OF THEIR HANDS, SO KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN FOR US PRETTY PLEASE.
My mom is kind enough to let us use her but it's such a pain loading it all up and blablabla you get what I'm saying. so yeah thanks in advance everyone :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

ahhh man I wish I could send you one from here! Keep praying and I'm sure one will show up and soon. I feel your pain my sistah!

ShEiLa said...

I have been in your situation before Celeste and its a bummer for sure.

I would walk about a hundred yards pregnant with Celestial on my hip and a basket of laundry on my other hip (we didn't have a car at home when Tony was at work). Wash clothes at a neighbors and the carry them back wet and hag them on the line. Crazy huh? I will keep my ears open for sure.

ToOdLeS.

ps. we need to talk. or you can e.mail about out chat in wal-mart the other day. curious. thanks.