
Can you believe the eye lashes on this boy?
I love his eyes. look how big he is, he's not really a baby anymore. boo hoo.
I took this picture because of how long and shaggy his hair is getting, his hair is so nice too, why cant I have the fluffy soft hair and long eye lashes?
Every day this week I said I was going to cut Maclyn's hair because he's looking a little ragged. I better get on it.






5 comments:
oK did you post these picture just to make me feel way guilty.
my-little-mac-attack isn't so little anymore... he is a BIG mac.
;) haha.
thanks for the e.mail.
Yvette is home. yipee.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. its funny when Tony deals with gossip hounds... he tells them yeah that story sounds good... run with it. he kind of gets humored with the stupidity of some people. however, i know where you are coming from. i had hoped the rumor had been squashed.
I wish I had Maclyn's lashes.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
he even looks bigger and more grown up than when we saw you and that was just a few short weeks ago..... what a fun boy!
Wow what a cutie... He is getting so big. I love the family picture. Hope all is well with you.
love ya... and miss you ..
erica
Just wanted to say hi since I didn't see you today...Mac must have been good. :) Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment