Steven*Celeste*Maclyn*Briggs
Congratulations!!!
Yay, congrats. I'm so excited for you guys. Fun fun.
CONGRATS! I'm way excited for you guys! :)
That is great news! Congratulations! So...when are you due? Sorry, I couldn't really tell by the picture:)
Congrats!gee couldn't you have told me before we left... we are back early... emergency. Remember Yvette's seizure that nearly killed her six years ago? She had another one... not so bad... all by herself... Moapa... the day we left.ToOdLeS.
Hey, time for an update it I think :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Yay, congrats. I'm so excited for you guys. Fun fun.
CONGRATS! I'm way excited for you guys! :)
That is great news! Congratulations! So...when are you due? Sorry, I couldn't really tell by the picture:)
Congrats!
gee couldn't you have told me before we left... we are back early... emergency. Remember Yvette's seizure that nearly killed her six years ago? She had another one... not so bad... all by herself... Moapa... the day we left.
ToOdLeS.
Hey, time for an update it I think :)
Post a Comment