Sunday, November 15, 2009

update

Okay so it is time for an update!
Last time I blogged we had just found out that we were expecting baby number two.
I am now 20 1/2 weeks along and were having another BOY. We are so excited about that.
We are still trying to figure names out because we were set on a name and kind of kept quiet about it and then a few weeks ago heard a cousin in canada used it. so now we are back to square one and Im having trouble finding another name I like.

Steven is unemployed again/still. He was unemployed in March for 3 months, then got another job and it only lasted 2 months and he has been unemployed ever since. It very discouraging and depressing and it seems like it's never going to end, and it really sucks being unemployed during the holidays and a pregnancy and blabla, I could go on forever, but we have learned to deal with it and we will get through it eventually.

Maclyn is slowly getting potty trained and I hope it happens before the baby arrives, he is also still on a bottle and still sleeps in our room, I am fine with it all but it's all going to have to change by march.

I should have more to update on with how long it has been but our life just isnt that exciting. so this is for those few of you that actually check my blog, sorry no pictures, we no longer have internet and use my moms comp. and Im too lazy to download to her's.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

i'm glad you finally blogged. welcome back and all will be okay im sure. did maclyn get his trick or treat bag??? I just remembered I made him one. my kids loved theirs.

ShEiLa said...

It is about time you updated...
Miss Grumpy pants... what do you mean NO photos??? ;)

I am teasing of course. YOU will know that but in case anyone else reads my comment and thinks... gee she is rude.

Anyhow...
I have been thinking of you tons. Miss you and wish I lived closer... one day I will.

ToOdLeS.

Jason and Tiff said...

I'm glad you updated :) Thanks for letting us stay with you guys. We REALLY appreciate it. Love you guys!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Thanks for the update :)

BuNksJuNk said...

I have been wondering where you went! Thanks for the update.

Hurray for another boy that will be so fun. You should stick with the name you like, even if the cousin IN CANADA still has it. I have a couple cousins named "Ashley" and it has never been an issue. Also, Aaron's parents were going to name him Joseph but a neighbor named their kid that just a few days before Aaron was born. So his parents didn't want to do the same thing. Well, the kid moved away a few years later and I think his parents still like the name Joseph. Aaron, on the other hand, isn't real sad about it. :) Of course this is just my opinion, but I thought I would share.

Kathy said...

Hi - nicer to read an update on your blog. I don't suppose the name you were thinking of was McCoy? or Huxley? Hope all goes will with this pregnancy. Aunt Kathy