Wednesday, February 17, 2010

34 weeks preggers

This is for you Tony.
My friend Sheila's husband has been asking where the prego pictures are, so today I had Steven snap a quick photo, not that I wanted to but I really should have at least one for scrapbook. I had a million with maclyn, but I was small and cute with him. I hate this picture but it will do. and I doubt there will be any more.
I went to the Dr. today and my fluids are looking low AGAIN. that is what started the whole induction process with Maclyn, so when I go back tomorrow we will know more.
Lately I have been craving ... of course all the junk that I cannot have, but the things I can have I have been wanting corn dogs and ice, but the ice has to soak in the water for a bit to get a little soft. weird I know. and the corn dogs have to be deep fried, with lots of ketchup YUMMY. lol
And the weirdest craving of all...... I have been seriously craving the smell ... yes the smell of alcohol swabs, permanent marker and spray paint, so every day I have to give my self three shots of insulin and each time I have to use an alcohol swab and I always have to take a big whiff of it. For some reason I get so excited for that smell and once I get it I just get relaxed ha ha, its so weird but I love it and it's probably not safe but writing about it now has me wanting to go sniff it.
that's all for now.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tony said...
he just wanted photos of you baby... not necessarily pregnant. But since that is how you are that is what he will take.

You know Tony he is a BIG fan of yours... you make him laugh. Lil poo.

Do you have a 'Bundy melon" under that shirt?

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

It's too bad you don't wash clothes with an olden days gasoline washer machine... but G.ma Charma (Waite) used to get high off of sniffing those fumes.

YOU are probably killing brain cells... just kidding.

ToOdLeS.

Andrea Gilberg said...

gotta love the belly shots. I bet it is so hard not being able to eat what you want. I end up eating cold cereal the last 3 months because of heart burn. Oh what we do to have kids. Anyways, have fun and good luck the next few weeks.

sharleen said...

When I was pregnant with Neko I wanted to sniff things like white out and dry eraser board markers. I took to smelling tea tree oil b/c it has a very strong smell and I figured it was safe. Before I went to bed I would put a big swipe under my nose so that I could pull myself away from the bottle. So weird. Good luck with everything!