Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outdoor fun









So this Valentines day we didn't do anything big or even plan anything but because the weather was sooooo nice we went up in the hills and took Maclyn shooting, he loves it, he is trigger happy.
Steven saved up a bunch of burned out light bulbs and so we took them out and he and Maclyn set them up for us to shoot. I even took a few turns. Maclyn always knew when it was his turn, it was pretty fun and maybe we'll get to go out and do it again before the baby is born, hey maybe the ride on the ranger will help the baby be born. that's an idea. anyways
Later on we went down to my moms for dinner and she made fish. I have not eaten fish since I was a little kid and I was scared to eat it but ended up pigging out it was so yummy. Maclyn loved it too. We already knew Steven liked it but it's so hard to please him with fish because he grew up with the greatest and freshest. anyways here's a few pictures.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The one of you shooting on the bucket with your baby belly......that one is a classic. I love it! Your son will be so proud to know he was in there shooting before birth. :)

ShEiLa said...

Tony says...
is that round thing your gun rest?
Listen to my big mouth sweetie-pie. I say... what tummy? I don't think she even looks pregnant. ;)

ToOdLeS