This post really is for me to remember, but you guys can enjoy the pictures anyway.
This Thanksgiving.... (yes Nov. haha and were now in Feb. anyways) Maclyn was crazy for pie and wanted to get it by himself. so he did! we kept finding him in the fridge like this, at first it drove me nutts but then I thought, I cant have these pie's anyways so have at 'em. He was loving it.
This Thanksgiving.... (yes Nov. haha and were now in Feb. anyways) Maclyn was crazy for pie and wanted to get it by himself. so he did! we kept finding him in the fridge like this, at first it drove me nutts but then I thought, I cant have these pie's anyways so have at 'em. He was loving it.








1 comment:
when you want a little pie...
you gots to get it yourself.
Love this photo!
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment