Okay so hopefully after this post I can post some fun posts with pictures.
I have been horrible about updates because we havent had the internet the last few months. so now we have it so I hope I can get up to date now.
Steven is still unemployed. I truely cannot belive it has gone on this long. He is going insane and loves when he gets to do side work here and there. he cant stand just sitting around the house, luckily he does do things around the house, small improvements and is always outside with maclyn. so that's great. Any time he does go do some side work Maclyn is so sad and cant handle a day without his daddy. Steven continues to look for work all over the country and has sent in several aps and resumes online and nothing comes of them. such is life, we know we arent the only one's and hear all the time of more people in town being laid off.
Maclyn will be three on june 3rd and is a handfull. He keeps us on our toes but always has us laughing. he's talking more and more and becoming so independant, we finally broke him of his bottle and I think I had a harder time than him, I just felt bad. now we really really need to get him potty trained. especially before this baby comes.
I am just over 33 weeks along now and went to the specialist in vegas yesterday and found out everything looks great except the baby is 5lbs 11ounces and thats about 3 weeks bigger than he should be, thats to be expected with the diabetes though so we have to keep an eye on that and if he continues to grow that much I will have to have a c section if I go all the way to march 25.. the due date, I am perfectly fine with a c section because I can then get my tubes tied ( papers are signed) if I dont get a c section it will happen a couple weeks later and I think that would be a pain with a new born. so... maclyn was born at 36 and 6 weeks and im banking on that and hoping badly that this baby comes around then so cross your fingers for march 4th or 11th and between lol. I know early is not better because of the babies health but im going nutts. and maybe he wont be so huge if I dont have to go all the way. I have a list of junk food I want after baby is born, because I have gest. diabetes I cannot have anything yummy while pregnant and its making me a little grouchy :) I told my mom I want her making donuts while I am in labor, she makes the best donuts and I want a whole batch to myself :) I want soda and swedish fish and cookies and cupcakes and cornbread lol the list goes on and on.
Oh yeah, and I have to go to the dr. 2 sometimes 3 times a week to be put on the monitor and for ultrasound to check the babies heart and movements and fluid levels, so im really sick of the dr. too... can I complain any more. one last thing. I have no idea what were naming this baby, maybe you guys can help me. we were pretty set on Mickoy.... Steven's cousin used it as a middle name spelled McCoy and are calling him that but they live clear in Alberta Canada we would use it and have our boys Mick and Mac pretty cool. or... we are now maybe set on calling him Briggs... Briggs Mickoy. most people like that better than the other way around. soooo tell me what you think.
CALLED to SERVE
17 years ago





3 comments:
Celeste,
RE: the baby's name.
Whatever you choose will be perfect.
RE: your tough times with pregnancies... hurray for you. I hope that both you and the baby will be healthy and if you need your tubes tied after all of the crazy health issues. More power to you. I don't know that I could have done what you have been doing.
RE: unemployment
I think my brother-in-law has you beat... well he does have a part time job. But when you have a family of seven that doesn't go very far at all. I keep all of you in my prayers and take your names to the temple.
ToOdLeS.
Hey, glad to see an update from you all. Being pregnant is so much fun. I didnt know you were getting your tubes tied, your done huh? Anyways, post more I love the updates.
i vote for Briggs! love it and pray that all will go well AND welcome back to the blogging world! you had better post pictures as soon as this baby is born k????
Post a Comment