

Briggs is already 2 weeks old. at his check up, he gained almost a lb, he is now 9lbs. 6 ounces and he grew 1 full inch. what a big boy.
He is such a good baby and sleeps 3-4 hours at night until needing to eat. Now if we could get our nearly 3 year old to sleep that long without having a dose of benadryl, we would be doing great.
He is such a good baby and sleeps 3-4 hours at night until needing to eat. Now if we could get our nearly 3 year old to sleep that long without having a dose of benadryl, we would be doing great.
Briggs got circumcised last week and only cried during the numbing process, he slept the rest of the time. how crazy. he is so calm and takes after his daddy and maclyn def. has my personality.
The circumcising Dr. also found right away that Briggs was tongue tied. I couldn't believe it, he just asked me if he was nursing okay, I told him not really but I wasn't too worried about it and figured it was fine, then he pointed out how he couldn't stick his tongue out past his lips, so he had to clip that little piece of skin under his tongue, he cried a min. but was fine and now he is eating great and sticking that tongue out like he should.





5 comments:
I want to hold him!!!! he;ll probably be 45 before I see him.. ever. sniff sniff.
he is so adorable!!!
He is really sweet, congrats. (Sharleen)
He is so cute!
He changes so fast...
I need another visit for sure.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment