So the other day My mom, Maclyn and I went to the store, of course Maclyn found a toy/candy that he wanted and of course Grandma got it for him... that's fine he loved it was having fun, then we had promised him an ice cream cone from McDonald's on the way home, so we stopped and he figured out very quickly that if he dips the wings in the ice cream and pushes the button that it makes ice cream fly LOL. well he did it a couple of times while my mom was still in the car with us and eventually he stopped, I found a few drips in my hair and on my back but after I dropped my mom off I guess Maclyn thought he could get away with it and started back up and I had no idea until I got home and out of the car and the car was completely covered, it looked like snow lol. and all I could do was laugh, hard... it hurt I was laughing so hard, I even called Steven to come check it out and all he could do was laugh. so he didn't get punished for this and hopefully he wont do it again. what a pain to clean up, Steven tried scrubbing but his car seat and the windows are still icky. I tell you what his age has really been showing since Briggs has been born. (sigh)







3 comments:
That's my boy!!!!!
oh man good thing you have leather seats.
Wow... outta control ice-cream.
Sure love ya Celeste... thanks for all the visits. I am sure I will drop by again soon.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment