Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dorothy




Maclyn watches Elmo and Elmo has a fish named Dorothy, he always says he wants a dorothy fish so we took him to walmart and bought him this fish, he was so proud and as soon as we got her I asked him what his fishies name was and he said DOROTHY, like duh mom. Well,... the day after I snapped this picture, he had Dorothy for about 4 days I think, Steven found her dead on the floor, she was a very hyper fish and jumped right out of her bowl. Our fault for trying to be cheap and putting her in my mixing bowl. Maclyn was okay with it when we showed him and told him what happened but then that night he was very very sad and asking for a new Dorthy. so we had to replace her, only this time he decided he wanted three little goldfish, fine by me because they were only a few cents and he was so excited and said I have three more Dorothy's. so far so good, this time we bought a real fish bowl that is deep enough.


Yes I know Maclyn needs a hair cut, I cant belive I let it get this long. poor kiddo


2 comments:

Joanne said...

that's way cute. dorothy. how fun except for the original dorothy who suffocated on your floor.

ShEiLa said...

This whole Dorothy story was so sad... Maclyn tells it better than you. ;)

ToOdLeS.